Funniest thing that happened since I last wrote~ Brendan found red food coloring, That kid can open ANYTHING! As I go to wash him, of course he has to grab my hair. My hair was pink for days! I wish I would have taken a picture! Everyone that saw me thought I did it on purpose. LOL~ I got great compliments, maybe I should!
Yes, it's been 2 months since I last blogged! Which is why it is now almost 1am and I'm just now finishing up the catch up game. Life is good! I'm staying busy as normal. Kids are growing faster than I can handle, and my sweet husband is still the best Father and Husband a gal could ask for! I have great friends. I waste too much time on Face Book these days, which is probably one of the reasons I'm so behind on this. But I love it. It is so much fun to get reaquainted with friends and family on it. Not to mention becoming better friends with the friends I have now. I stay busy serving in the primary presidency (Love Primary), PTO president (crazy, I know), Working at the school as the Volunteer coordinator(Great job! I can bring my Brendan and work as many hrs as I want.) Costume Design/ seamstess for the Girl's dance studio, and just being a mom and wife(Best job in the world!!!) I'm most bummed that my baby is now a toddler that has to investigate everything! No more sitting in the cart at the store contently, no more 3 hr naps and lots and lots of messes.
I have posted A LOT of new pictures. Some of them are pretty small to save space. If you click on them you can see them bigger!
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Wow, how time flies!!!!!
Posted by Unknown at 12:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment