My sweet boy
He goes and goes until he can't go any more. He is eating, growing, and talking more everyday. When he learns a new word, he says it over and over again. It reminds me of the birds on Nemo Saying "mine, mine, mine". His favorite words are "bite" when he wants to eat or drink something, and "on" whenever he wants, well, obviously to turn something on, usually the TV or fan.


Brendan Loves cuddling up his big sister Brit. It's the cutest thing when he softly pats her on the back. These are the moments when I think all kids should be spaced 10 yrs apart.


1 comments:
Kyler does some of those same things! I love those moments! The only sad thing, he is now 2 and has 'attitude' moments. Like when I say 'no touch', he now yells back, 'Why?' (although it's kinda cute too!!)
Post a Comment