Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Family reunion

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: family reunion
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

Great G-ma Johnson had 13 kids, each of those 13 had at least 4 of their own, who knows how many they had! The reunion had over 200 people!! It was nice to get aquaited with relatives
I knew and didn't know.

The reunion events included a flooded tent, trying to find a laundromat in an unfamiliar town, getting a new tent for my birthday:), Visiting Gma Hunter:), Attempting to play volleyball with my fav cousin Angie Beard and my Sis who talked me into it (Funny how their was no complaints as I snuck off the court! For those of you who don't know, Volley ball and I don't really go together), Iron Chef competion, Fun by the camp fire, and good ol capture the flag (I was nick named "Firecracker" at this event when my Brit got hurt by big boys playing too rough with little kids. OK, I admit it, and yes, I feel a little bad for "blowing up" in front of people who don't know me very well, but you just don't mess with my kids!!!) All in all we made some great memories. The opportunity to spend time with the people you love makes it all worth it!!!!!

0 comments: