Friday, June 5, 2009

Kyla's last day of Kindergarten:(

Oh my, Oh my, Oh My...I don't know what else to say! My little Kyla bug is going to be a 1st grader! Oh my!!!!! Where does the time go? Where's the OFF switch!!!! I'm sitting here blogging my baby's 1st bday, My Brits going into 5th grade and now my little Kyla is no longer in Kindergarten, this seriously makes me weepy!!!!



Kyla's had an AWESOME Kindergarten year!!!
We have befriended another wonderful teacher! Mrs. Jodie McCarville! Kyla completely loves her Kindergarten teacher who is beautiful inside and out!!!Her and best bud Leeah enjoyed a great year together with a great teacher! My sweet Kyla, like big sis, also got a citizenship award! Only 2 or 3 kids in each class get this award. I'm so proud of my sweet girls!!!!


McKinley just built a new school. The old school was demolished yesterday. I wanted a pic of the kids in front of the old school. Kyla's poor class had to endure a lot of sun in their eyes for me to accomplish this! Silly me I should have let them go to the side of the school.

0 comments: