that was kind of Fun!"
"The best field trip ever!"
was how the kids in Brits class described their day on the way home. They were all completely soaked in muddy water from the Brookside Park steam. Dads came and helped bbq hamburgers and hot dogs. Teachers helped out and also joined in on the fun. As you can see from the pic on the top, Mrs. Siodla and I had a blast sliding down the skate board ramp after checking out some baby birds in the ramps pole. Isn't it great...the things kids can talk us into? After a busy morning, Brendan was enjoying a nap in the shade.
Before the field trip the 4th grade had an awards assembly. I was very proud of my Brit who got a citizenship award for being such a sweetie, a music award, and an award for getting all A's and B's the whole year. Every report card was straight A's with the exeption of one B or B+ on each card, she said it's because she's bad at math. I wish I was so bad at math that I could only get a B+!!! I'm very proud of her and glad she didn't inherit my memory!


0 comments:
Post a Comment