Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Easter 2009

I used to take the camera everywhere with me and have more pics than I knew what to do with, but now... well now I guess I'm just a slacker! So I do not have any pics of my childrens in their new easter clothes, no pics of Easter egg hunt at grandma's, but I do have a blury pic of Jamie's super awesome easter egg, and thanks to Brit a pic of Brendan coloring his first egg. We'll have to check with our super on top of things Grandma to see if she took some pics.


Easter was nice. Unfortunately Jamie had to work Easter morning, but the bunny still came, we still had dinner and an egg hunt with the granparents, and we still went to church to show appreciation to our savior for the true meaning of the day of celebration!

0 comments: