For you family and friends, especially those that live far from us, I know it's been 3 months since I last updated Brendans pics. I'm excited to say I finally got it done!! He is growing so fast!!!! He'll be a 1yr old on the 21st. He can say mama, dada, and hi. He loves to wave and say hi, especially to his new guinea pigs, Rhino and Bubbles. He loves playing with his big sisters and cries every time they leave to go to school. His most recent fav activities are being outside, bouncing on the tramp, playing on his swing, and crawling into the dishwasher to help mom with dishes. Much to his fathers dismay, he also loves to grab Kyla's crayons to draw on his flat screen. Being cuter than cute Dada does not stay mad for too long.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment