Happy 6th Birthday to our Kyla Bug!!!
O.k . , yes, her b-day was Feb. 26th, but I believe I allready pointed out in past blogs my lack of time issues. And can I say my computer is SO stinkin slow!!!? I really need to get my pic. program switched over to my lap top!!! Enough about me.
My nickname for Kyla is Bug, She's my little Bugga Boo. Grandpa and Daddy call her Beans. When asked at school what her middle name was she instantly replied Beans. '"Kyla Beans Huffman". Another one of my fav. stories about Kyla this year is when she was holding her newborn brother Brendan, she could barely resist giving him lots of kisses. Suddenly she yells "Mom he spit up!" Just as I wipe up his face I looked up at her. Her entire mouth was covered in spit up! Oh the things that make me laugh. He initiated her good! News update on Kyla's medical results from Albuquerque. All tests for diabetes came back negative at this time. The poor girl was so tired of being poked we were VERY happy! One test came back and said she may be allergic to gluten. We're supposed to have some more labs done. As she has been feeling O.k. lately we're putting off the labs to give her a break from being a pin cushion. Kyla is so spunky and fun! She's doing very well in Kindergarten this year and has really picked up reading very well. She's also fabulous at art and has great flexibility which helps her perform very well in dance. We were glad to celebrate the birth of our spunky little Kyla bugga beans Victoria Huffman!!!
Kyla had 2 parties one on her Birthday just with relatives and a Friend B-day party the following Saturday. As you might be able to tell from the cakes she had 2 Fabulous High School Musical Parties! Lots of fun with singing and dancing. G-ma Huffman took better pics that I may figure out how to post some day.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Posted by Unknown at 10:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
I llove the Harry Potter pic of her! So cute!!
Post a Comment