Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Busy


One word to describe my life....
BUSY!!!
I'm sure that most people can relate. Life is busy.
I recently decided I need to realize I'm not "superwoman",
at least this is what my sweet husband tries to convince me of.
But where does superwoman finally say I can't do it all?
Thank you friends and family that follow our blog. As you've seen it's been a while since the last update. I am still planning on keeping the Blog . ~~So K.I.T. ~~~Hopefully it won't take so long for the next update... I'll keep ya posted.

1 comments:

Beaker said...

Am I ready your blog posting time right? Midnight? I just have to laugh 'cause I've had a few past midnight postings myself! I seem to get the most done after the boys go to bed (surprise, surprise)! Good luck on all you have to do and know most of us feel the same way!!!