Friday, May 21, 2010

Brendan is 2 today

HaPpY 2nd BiRtHdAy BRENDAN
A 2yr old is like using a blender... without the lid! The past 2 years have flown by, just like I knew they would! Brendan started his terrible two's early as he has dumped a container of veg oil on my couch, Brought a mouse in the house by it's tail with the dog, laughing and saying "Ewwe, bug" (Now that was one big bug!) And of course dumping buckets of sand on the carpet in the house. If you're thinking someone needs to watch this kid better, you have NEVER had a 2 yr old BOY! They move faster than lightning :) I always said I would never have a boy, for partially this reason, I have to say now, My boy is my favorite little buddy, he keeps me busy, but also keeps me smiling!
His favorite things include
Macaroni and Cheese
Toy Story
Wrestling our Dog Friday
The girls coming home from school
Playing outside
And... Mommy of course!




Mommy is Brendans security blanket. God must have known I'd have cuddly kids that's why I was given the perfect hips to carry them :)






Brendan Loves dirt and playing outside.
My favorite word that he says is Ewwe, Nuky~translation= Yucky :)






















Good thing he enjoys cleaning too... well, as long as it involves water :)


My preciouse boy. I'll love you forever, I'll be with you always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be.










0 comments: