Kyla and Britanie both had loads of fun at their class Christmas parties at school! Kyla's class did a super cute program for the parents, made gingerbread houses, exchanged gifts and played games. Britanie did a Christmas around the world. Made ornaments, had a pizza party and ice cream sundaes. Of course I can never say no to planning a party, and so I helped plan both. Brendan and I had fun Going back and forth between classes, and took a great nap afterwards.Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Kyla And Brit
Kyla and Britanie both had loads of fun at their class Christmas parties at school! Kyla's class did a super cute program for the parents, made gingerbread houses, exchanged gifts and played games. Britanie did a Christmas around the world. Made ornaments, had a pizza party and ice cream sundaes. Of course I can never say no to planning a party, and so I helped plan both. Brendan and I had fun Going back and forth between classes, and took a great nap afterwards.Posted by Unknown at 9:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment