Kyla is so cute!!. Because of our busy street, the girls are not allowed to play in the front yard. Every once in a while I'll allow them to play on the porch as long as I can see them. I've told them this is so that no one tries to take them. Yes, I AM a paranoid mother. Today, Kyla was playing on the porch, she was only outside for a few minutes when she must have thought she had a GREAT idea! She ran back in house found some paper and a crayon and asked me if I could make a sign that said "please do not to steal her". I couldn't help but ablige her request, she then ran back outside and stuck it to the front of the house! You can't help but love the innocense of a child's mind!
Monday, March 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment